This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 403
MAKE: Assembled Vehicle
MODEL: 1930 Ford
ENGINE: 327 CI
COLOR: Huggar Orange
- All steel body
- Constructed w/ 1930 Model A Frame
- Top chopped 2 1/2 inches
- 327 ci bored 0.40 over w/ 3 - 2 barrel carbs on Offenhauser manifold
- GM tranmission Turbo 350 automatic
- 8" Ford rearend w/ coil overs
- Hot Rod--ready to drive & enjoy!
- Titled as 1986 reconstruction as some states require
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
August 4-6th, 2022
Reno/Sparks Convention Center
4590 South Virginia St