1963 Buick Riviera 2 Door Coupe
This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 619
COLOR: Artic White
- 1963 Buick Riviera - debut year of Buick's personal luxury car
- Numbers Matching 401 cubic in 325 HP "Nailhead" V-8 engine
- Turbine drive automatic transmission
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Power windows
- Air conditioning (not hooked up)
- Power seat
- Tilt wheel
- Aircraft inspired cockpit!
- Beautiful Artic white paint
- Blue vinyl interior
- Rare 140 mph speedometer
- Remote outside mirror
- New exhaust
- Aluminum vented brake drums
- Solid under-carriage--no rust
- Original full wheel covers w/ whitewall radial tires
- Runs & drives great!
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
August 4-6th, 2022
Reno/Sparks Convention Center
4590 South Virginia St