1962 Chevrolet Impala 409-425hp
This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 594
MODEL: Impala 409
- Stunning 1962 Chevrolet Impala hard top--Frame off restoration
- 409 ci 425 Hp engine dates 1963--rebuilt when restored
- Solid lifter 425hp engine w/ correct dual carbs
- Painted back to original color--Raven black code 900
- Beautiful original red interior code 874
- Red oxide floor pans in near perfect condition
- New correct exhaust installed when restored
- Original radio, gauges, sun tach--everything works correctly
- Muncie 4 speed manual transmission--rebuilt new clutch pack
- All GM hoses & fittings
- Upgraded electric fan--original fan & shroud available
- Rebuilt suspension & steering box
- Factory jack & spare tire, car cover
- Original steel wheels & caps w/ correct Firestone bias ply tires
- Books & records go w/ purchase--original vin & trim tag
- Believed to be 13000 original miles
- Less than 2500 miles put on in last 6 years
- Beautiful 409 dual quad 425 hp 4 speed--very original car
- Blue chip investment!
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
August 4-6th, 2022
Reno/Sparks Convention Center
4590 South Virginia St