This auction was held in the past. The information is provided here for archival purposes.
The vehicles displayed may no longer be available.
LOT #: 511
- Japanese motorcycle manufacturers were the first to mass produce mini bikes, small displacement motorcycles that often had automatic clutches. Honda was among the leaders in the 1960s, the earliest years of the minibike craze. Honda's models had engines equipped with overhead cams capable of reaching 9,000 rpm. Honda introduced the QA50 series of minibikes in the U.S. in 1970
- Sold on a BIll of Sale
- Not for highway or public road use
- Rare Honda QA50 trail bike
- Frame off, nuts and bolt restoration including new paint, seat and graphics
- Original frame and motor
- Motorcycle starts, stops and runs
- Frame no. QA503014467
- Engine no. QA50E3014517
ALL ODOMETER READINGS ARE ASSUMED NOT ACTUAL OR EXCEED THEIR MECHANICAL LIMITS UNLESS STATED ACTUAL MILES BY THE SELLER.
August 4-6th, 2022
Reno/Sparks Convention Center
4590 South Virginia St